Smoking is an unhealthy habit and it is disturbing to those around you. Moreover, the smell does not disappear for a long period of time. If you can not give up this vice, at least try to remove tobacco aromas of your personal car
Before you start, search in stores and buy a round of supplies like a spray or a shampoo to clean upholstery, some cotton cloth, a spray dusters and / or wet wipes. Use a household vacuum cleaner that has more power than a car one. Place the car in a shady place, for your entire operation will take some time.
1. Remove all debris from the car and strongly aspire. Collect used napkins, packaging, cigarette butts, cigarette ashes, etc.. and take them away. Wash well, and put a wet towel in the ashtray to prevent ashes to fly. Use the vacuum cleaner for the seats and the ceiling.
2. Meticulously, clean inside. Spray foam on the ceiling and trim and wait a few seconds. Rub thoroughly with a damp cloth that is continually washed, until it will take brown marks away. Then wipe with a clean cloth and dry.
3. Clean good the plastics. With a dust spray (with a flavor you like) clean the doors and the dashboard. You can use the spray with wet wipes, rubbing insistently.
5. Do not forget carpet and rugs. Use the same foam you used on the roof and the cloth upholstery and rub until it will be no longer dirty.
6. Vent the car. Meanwhile make sure the doors are opened up to allow the airflow to enter. Change the air filters.
Once you cleaned every part of the car, here are some tips that will help empirically to get rid of cigarette odor. Vinegar is a miracle solution for those who want to get rid of unpleasant aromas, including tobacco. Place a container of vinegar down next to the front seats and turn on the ventilation system for about an hour.
The baking soda works and do wonders. Sprinkle a little in the ashtray and over the rugs. Then, within few hours, vacuum the rugs. You can even put bags of baking soda in different places in the car.
You can remove odors with used coffee grounds. Put it in a bowl and leave it overnight. In the morning you will be amazed. Also, you can combine the coffee grounds with apples, or fruits that absorb very good any smell..
Leave a bag of coal in the car a few days and you’ll find the air inside your car is purified. Coal has an extraordinary ability to absorb strong odors.
Only after you thoroughly clean the car you can use a car freshener